Easy Booster ® - All In One Water Pressure Booster Pumps
Easy to install, Easy to operate, Easy to power
Plumbing as simple as pipe in, pipe out.
Operation is automatic. Just turn it on.
Connection as simple as plug it in.
The TQ and HQ Series pumps are a compact "all in one" design incorporating pump, motor, pressure tank, check valve, pressure sensor, flow sensor, hi temperature sensor and electronic controller. Designed for water supply and irrigation in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists.
Just pipe it in and plug it in. It's that EASY!
The TQ and HQ pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
Potable water or other clean or non-corrosive liquids.
- Ambient temperature: Max. +113o F ( 45o C )
- Liquid temperature: + 39o F ( 4o C ) ~ +104o F ( 40o C )
- System Pressure : Max. 120 PSI
- Relative humidity: Max. 85% ( RH )
- Under normal operation, it is not necessary to adjust the pressure unless the cut in pressure is higher than preset activation point ( refer to specification ).
- The TQ and HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
- Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
- The TQ and HQ is constructed from top quality corrosion resistant materials.
- Pump has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
- The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current.
( Single phase motor only )
- The TQ and HQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- The pumps will lift water up to 25 ft. ( total lift ) with foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
- WARNING must not exceed maximum inlet pressure of each pump ( Max. inlet is static pressure )
Pump Performance : About Mid Range of curve. Not all performance is shown. "boost" is the pressure the pump will add to the pressure coming into the pump, at a given flow rate. Refer to Max inlet pressure of each pump.
HQ200, 1/4hp -
HQ400, 1/2hp -
HQ800, 1.0hp -
3 phase only
3 phase only
OR you may call us at 760-947-6457
6 gpm at 23psi boost 115 OR 230volt 4.0/2.0 amps
9gpm at 17psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 30psi
6 gpm at 26psi boost 115 OR 230volt 6.0/3.0 amps
9 gpm at 25psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 40psi
9 gpm at 36psi boost 115 OR 230volt 11.0/5.5 amps
12 gpm at 34psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 66psi
15.0gpm at 32psi "
9 gpm at 51psi boost 115 OR 230volt 11.0/5.5 amps
12 gpm at 46psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 66psi
15.0gpm at 40psi "
30.0gpm at 41psi boost 230volt only 1 phase 9.5 amps
35.0gpm at 38psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 58psi
40.0gpm at 35psi "
........................................................... 3 phase 6.5 amps
30.0gpm at 48psi boost 230volt, 3 phase only 9.5 amps
35.0gpm at 45psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 60psi
40.0gpm at 42psi "
35.0gpm at 60psi boost 230volt, 3 phase only 12.0 amps
40.0gpm at 57psi " Max inlet (static) pressure= 72psi
45.0gpm at 53psi "
This web site contains copyright and proprietary information and data. All rights reserved. Booster Pump Technologies
HQ200 $ 335.20
HQ400 $ 397.20
HQ800 $ 527.50
HQ800H $ 532.50
TQ1500 $ 972.30
TQ2200 $ 1093.85
Call Us at 760-947-6457 - - - 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM (PT)
Click on links below to view data (PDF)
- HQ Catalog. With Suction Lift Performance and Pump Curves - TQ Catalog. With Suction Lift Performance and Pump Curves Call Us at 760-947-6457 - - - 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM or email me
Pump Tech Online
Booster Pump Technologies
The TQ200, TQ400 and TQ800 are phased out and replaced by the HQ series.